Wednesday, December 27, 2006



I am the recreation supervisor for the City of Victorville in charge of sports and the City's Recreation Brochure. It's a great job. I manage about 200 softball teams and 100 soccer teams each year and our Rec Brochure has a publication of 37,000. This was my first year coaching t-ball with Keegan, and it was a blast. I am a church "elder" which means I assist with Communion once a month and cook scrambled eggs for the church breakfasts (aka the Eggman). I am entering the 22nd year of my strat-o-matic baseball league which started when I was in college. (It took me slightly less than that to finish my degree!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it that the 22 year old strat o matic league wasn't orginally a SOM league at all! I think you're getting old and not remembering things as they really were! : )