Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Time Again

I have been a slacker, I know. I think that I have spent too much time on Facebook recently and have let my blogging responsibilities linger too long. But as I work on our itinerary for WDW 2009 and how to make the City of Victorville more money I will make a better effort, so come back, I'll have something for you soon.

Here's what's ahead:

WDW Planning 2009 - What parks on what days and why. What resort, what restuarant, how long, perhaps a cruise to plan, after all we are already paying for the flight, right?

AMVIV 2009 - Yes that's right, the Coleman's will be heading to Vegas again in the MINI Cooper. Might even add boot stripes this year!

The Lake Arrowhead Hooks - This will be my 4th season coaching Keegan in youth baseball.

Brush up Your Shakespeare - I actually have a singing and semi-dancing part in our church's annual Broadway performance in April.

Project Watch 2009 - Having almost finished the shed and the add-on office, I plan on tackling an expansion of our front deck this summer, hopefully I can finish before the first snow!

Yosemite - We are taking a May trip.

No comments: