Friday, September 21, 2007

It's Not My Fault



















Actually, it's probably not any one's fault. Labeled "The Mammoth Earthquake Fault" most believe that it's actually a Fissure that resulted from a mammoth (pun intended) earthquake several years ago. It was still fun to explore.





















This is June Lake, and the Little Mermaid is Katie. I had no idea that the water would be so clear. The water was a little chilly, but that didn't stop the kids from swimming.




















That's Laura in her bright yellow Perception Antigua kayak




















This is where Laura and Katie dropped off me and my bike. They took the safe gondola halfway down the mountain as I plummeted the entire way down, and lived to blog.






















Here's Keegan's mountain top experience.

No comments: