Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mammoth Mountain!


That's Katie-11, Anna-5, Keegan-7, and Me. Guess which kid isn't a Coleman? Here we are in the Gondola up to the Summit of Mammoth Mountain. I will be biking down and the others will be taking the gondola halfway down and hiking the rest of the way.

At the summit (Dave's Run) with my bike that almost cost less money than the lift pass. It was an awesome ride down and only two times during the desent did I actually fear for my life. But I lived to blog another day.
Keegan and Katie wondering where I was going.

Our kids with three of the four Buecheler girls (the other Buecheler is a teenager and might have been off brooding) and the Buecheler Dad with his special pal. Randy never leaves home without Pookie.

Randy, me, and Nancy before a big ride. She did pretty well for a girl.
Next up our day trip to Devil's Postpile and Rainbow Falls.











No comments: