Wednesday, October 15, 2008

February 2008 Stupid Paparazzi!





I did not want this picture taken. We (the family) were on a sight seeing/fact finding tour north of Santa Barbara. Since I had never been to Lompoc, I wanted to visit. On the map, Lompoc seems ideally located; away from large population centers and right on the coast. I couldn't wait to see the coast from their perspective... I'm still waiting...on the way to the ocean I was too busy looking at the Navi and ignored the gas gauge... One thing that I can say about Lompoc, the tow truck drivers seem to be nice.

Obviously I don't make many mistakes... and my wife thought that she'd better document this one in case I don't make another in 2008. ; )





While we never made it to the coast in Lompoc, we did pull over and watch a train motor by. We were riding our scooters, that's why the kids are wearing helmets.

No comments: